• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Maimimi

Maimimi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:24 PM

So I first downloaded Air Video HD. Then I installed and opened it. but I could not figure out how to use it properly so I closed it and just decided to delete it. I dragged the icon of air video hd into the recycle bin and deleted it from my programs list. And I went in the recycle bin and officially deleted it from there to. Or that's what I thought....

Even though I removed it from my programs I still have files labeled "AirVideoServer Hd", "AirVideoServerUI", and "AirVideoServerStarter". I have tried to delete those files but it keeps saying "this action can't be completed because the folder or the file is open in another program". I don't understand because air server HD is no longer in my programs or downloads list. How can I remove these files? Or how to 'close' the files and then delete them?

Detailed Step by step answers are appreciated.

Also, I am noticing that my computer is takes a little longer than usual to start up and shut down after downloading and supposedly deleting air server HD. How to fix this.

#2 macman104

macman104

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:34 PM

You must uninstall the program, that was just the shortcut you deleted. Open up your control panel, and choose "Uninstall a program".

Alternatively, we can help you setup Air Video HD. Did you download the app for your phone or iPad that goes with AirVideoHD for your computer?

http://windows.micro...ogram=windows-7

#3 Maimimi

Maimimi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:43 PM

Okay thanks I uninstalled it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Delete, Remove, Uninstall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users