I'm having a strange problem.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled, rebooted, and repaired my MacBook pro several times, and each time I've got your server app running and I go to any of my 8 iOS / Apple TV devices, about 98% of the time, it says my MacBook Pro is 'Not Available'.
1. It's on the same network.
2. It's running the latest 'beta' version from your main page.
3. The server is turned on and sharing a folder.
4. The iOS Devices can see my other servers (Mac Mini and iMac) fine, all the time. They never 'vanish'.
5. Randomly and rarely, the MacBook Pro in your list of servers in the iOS apps, will just magically become 'Available on local network' and will allow them to connect, only for them to drop connection whilst playing a video.
6. There is no VPN or other networking stuff going on, on the MacBook Pro.
7. When your iOS and Apple TV apps can't connect to the MacBook Pro, the MacBook Pro is still on the wireless network, still able to surf the Internet.
8. The iOS devices have been rebooted and are running the latest iOS version.
9. The MacBook Pro is running the latest OSX Build.