• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kutmasta

kutmasta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 04:44 PM

Hello, I love Air Video HD a lot except one issue, subtitle.   After going through some old posts in the forum, the problem exists for a long time it has never been fixed.  The administrator's response is alway the same.  "It should work. or upload the file and we will get back to you"  and then no action has been taken.  So, please fix this problem!!

I owned many DVDs and made mv4 files with subtitle embedded by using handbrake software.  And I downloaded the file into ipad so that I can watch the movie outside.  When I play those movie files with other application such as VLC player or android tablet movie player, the subtile is always shown with no problem.  But I have never been able to get Air Video HD show the subtitles.    Please help.  I am ready to upload the file if you want me to.

P.S.  The subtiles are shown when I play the same movie file from the server.  It seems to me that the embedded subtile information gets lost when I download the file from the server to the ipad.  

#2 aresando

aresando

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 08:02 AM

Hi

When you download a file and you want subtitles to be embedded, you need to make sure that you have selected the subtitle in the app, otherwise it will not be muxed with the video. Are you sure you have done that?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: subtitle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users