4 replies to this topic

#1 sbertolucci@hotmail.com

sbertolucci@hotmail.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:27 PM

Hi,

I'm using AirVideo HD on my iPhone 6 (iOS 9) and iPad,  and same (i purchased separately) on my Apple TV 4.

I watch the same shows on each, but unfortunately each device can not resume what the other was watching.

Example: I watch episode 6 on my Apple TV, then stop at the middle and turn it off. Later if i try to continue watching from my bed using the iPad or from the train using the iPhone, it does not resume at the same position. The next day, when i turn on my Aplle TV, it is still as if i was still watching episode 6, and it does not know about what i did with the other devices. Is it possible to implement some functionality/sync so this does not happen ?

It was working perfectly fine with the Old AirVideo app by the way.

Thanks.

#2 tdoane78

tdoane78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 02:21 AM

Are you using the same account? Old version didn't have an appletv version, was only done by airplay...

#3 sbertolucci@hotmail.com

sbertolucci@hotmail.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:54 AM

I am not sure what you mean here. All my devices use the same iTunes account, and connect to the same pc which has one single account setup. I didn't know you could have more than one account.

#4 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2573 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:45 PM

If you enable synchronized setting on the iPhone/iPad app you should be able to do this. The Apple TV app has settings synchronization enabled by default. Also, if you are using user accounts you need to have same user account on Apple TV app and iPhone/iPad app.

#5 sbertolucci@hotmail.com

sbertolucci@hotmail.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 09:50 AM

Hi,

Nice one ! The settings for Synchronization does only appear on iphone/ipad after you login to a server, this is the reason I neaver saw it !

I strongly suggest that the default setting should be set to ON, as this will probably be the way it will be used mostly.

Thanks a lot, issue fixed !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users