4 replies to this topic

#1 olivierhkg

olivierhkg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 01:34 PM

Hi there, 

I have just upgraded from Air Video to Air Video HD as some of my more recent files were taking a long time to load. However, I now get the AC3 missing codec error and I have tried to install many versions of VLC, including older ones and the latest one but it is still not working. Any advice on what to do ? 

Thanks

Olivier

• koledWet and Larestads like this

#2 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2585 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 06:25 PM

Hi,

please send logs from Air Video Server HD (using the Create Archive from Logs) button to support(at)inmethod.com and I'll take a look. It seems like you might have 32bit server and 64bit VLC or vice versa. With the logs I should know what's wrong.

#3 olivierhkg

olivierhkg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 02:14 PM

Thanks for the fast response. I just left my place for a quick trip and will send the logs when I return in 5 days
Thanks !
Olivier

#4 jaap smid

jaap smid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 04:24 PM

I'm having the same problem. How does Air Video HD implement VLC, because I didn't "make" any connection, neither in VLC (newly donwloaded and installed, 64bits, as adviced) nor in Air Video HD.

#5 jaap smid

jaap smid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 04:46 PM

No respons to my problem, disappointing. It looks as if this was a waste of time and money, since it isn't working at all for me. I found a solution by using VLC on the IPAD, so for now there seems no need for Air Video at all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users