• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 ussjtrunks

ussjtrunks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 10:02 PM

On the videos that are out of sync I noticed an interesting line in the log file

21:10:32 WARN  05 gst.audiotimestampcorrector AudioTimestampCorrector.c:217 Resyncing audio timestamps by -0.413333s, stream time: 0:00:10.495999999

It seems as though the video decoder is putting the audio off by the exact amount noticeable in the videos, It doesn't happen in any of my other videos so I see it as rather odd behaviour

#22 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2582 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 10:49 PM

Beta, could you maybe be more specific? What exactly doesn't work? Also, there is one known issue with this server where it can lock up and certain files, this will be fixed in next update.

#23 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2582 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 10:49 PM

On the videos that are out of sync I noticed an interesting line in the log file

It seems as though the video decoder is putting the audio off by the exact amount noticeable in the videos, It doesn't happen in any of my other videos so I see it as rather odd behaviour

The warning means there is a gap or discontinuity in audio stream of the file. It usually happens on broken recording, but it could be a weirdly muxed file. In any case, unless I can get my hands on it I won't be able to tell what exactly is going on here.

#24 ussjtrunks

ussjtrunks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 11:27 PM

The warning means there is a gap or discontinuity in audio stream of the file. It usually happens on broken recording, but it could be a weirdly muxed file. In any case, unless I can get my hands on it I won't be able to tell what exactly is going on here.

It seems to effect all my other 10bit files too just not enough to be noticeable in playblack, usually it is -25ms on those instead of -41ms. Also if I push the audio by 41ms on the video on my ipad it fixes the sync for that episode.

Also it might be possible the ordered chapters are putting the audio sync off as the opening and ending cant be played in said file as they are ordered chapters, maybe supporting ordered chapters might fix it. Testing my 10bit files without ordered chapters are fine

Edit : It seems ordered chaptered files on their own are fine, the issue seems to be when ordered chapters + flac are in the same file interestingly enough 8bit files with ordered chapters + flac audio are off by 41ms and 10bit files with ordered chapters + flac audio are off by 25ms. Also it seems to always start to go out of sync about 10 seconds into each video represented in the log by

23:59:21 WARN  0D gst.audiotimestampcorrector AudioTimestampCorrector.c:217 Resyncing audio timestamps by -0.413299s, stream time: 0:00:10.496000000

I uploaded 2 files to your mediafire 1 called 8bit test file and 1 called 10bit test file they should show up there soon

#25 ussjtrunks

ussjtrunks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 12:13 AM

Did you have any luck with the files I sent?

#26 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2582 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 08:19 PM

ussjtrunks, sorry, haven't had time yet, what was the filename?

#27 ussjtrunks

ussjtrunks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 02:59 AM

8bit test and 10 bit test one has hard subbed subtitles so it's very easy to see the video sync

#28 ussjtrunks

ussjtrunks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 12:53 AM

where you able to test the files?

#29 22hand

22hand

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 06:27 AM

Not working well for my apple TV 4th, plan go back to 2.2.2

#30 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2582 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 12:43 PM

Beta 6 is out

http://forums.inmeth...beta6-released/

Ujjs trunks, I completely forgot about those files :-/ I'll try to look them up, but it's been a while

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users