1 reply to this topic

#1 Map

Map

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 06:01 PM

hi All

I've been using AirVideo since one of the first versions, and also went onto AirVideo HD when it came out for the iPhone + iPad.

Now with the recent addition of AirVideo for Apple TV, i bought the app there and i just love it.

What i noticed however is the following.

When i watch movies on my iPad via AirVideo HD, i have indicators (blue dot) telling me that i have not seen this episode yet, or a circle with a quarter / half / three-quarter filling if i've seen it partially.

I'm not sure if it's already possilbe, that i'd see the same indicator with the same status across the devices.

I'm not using any specific Passwords or accounts, basically any device in the network can connect to the NAS and play videos. Well i'm living alone so no problem with that ;)

Is there any way to get the status / progress indicators, but also join a movie in the middle where i left off, to work cross-device?

Thanks a lot

#2 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2584 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 11:50 PM

Try enabling Synchronized Settings in Air Video HD (iPad) settings. It is disabled by default (only enabled on Apple TV). After that entire history should be synchronized across devices.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users