• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 momonga28

momonga28

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 12:25 PM

Please add function "auto play next" on/off.

I sleep while play video, and to set sleep timer.

but, auto play next to continue playing.

#2 NSBrad

NSBrad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 10:37 AM

It's already in the app.  When playing a video swipe down to show the options.  The toggle is in there.

#3 RMcV

RMcV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 11:21 AM

Right now, however, you must turn off you cover lock and your auto-lock in order for AirVideo HD to auto play the next video. I believe this is due to iOS 9, so hopefully, when the next version of AirVideo HD comes out, this will be fixed. It didn't use to require the locks to be off, except for Chromecast functionality.

#4 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2585 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 11:34 AM

RMcV, is that on iOS client with Airplay? That would indeed be regression in iOS 9.

#5 RMcV

RMcV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 11:06 AM

To Admin:

I use an iPad 2 with latest iOS 9, latest AirVideo HD and Apple TV 3 with latest update. When AirVideo HD auto plays the next video file only the sound plays on the TV through the Apple TV, I have to open the iPad cover to have the video play on the TV through the Apple TV. After the video has started I can close the iPad cover again until the next video file gets auto played. This is the behaviour with the auto-lock on and the cover lock on. If I turn both of these locks off, the sound and video will auto play the next video file normally.

#6 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2585 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 11:50 AM

To Admin:

I use an iPad 2 with latest iOS 9, latest AirVideo HD and Apple TV 3 with latest update. When AirVideo HD auto plays the next video file only the sound plays on the TV through the Apple TV, I have to open the iPad cover to have the video play on the TV through the Apple TV. After the video has started I can close the iPad cover again until the next video file gets auto played. This is the behaviour with the auto-lock on and the cover lock on. If I turn both of these locks off, the sound and video will auto play the next video file normally.

Yeah, this really sounds like something Apple needs to fix.

#7 Tui

Tui

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 05:23 AM

Hi Admin,

I think the option Auto-Play Next Video is not working on air video hd version 2.1.4, it only have a sound, no video. I tried on 3 different ISO devices and I have no luck. Do you know how to fix it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users