• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Ludatyk

Ludatyk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:21 PM

I'm afraid they have given up on Air Video entirely and moved onto other projects. No posts or updates in ages. Very sad.

I don't think that's the case.. Air Video is a awesome app. I highly doubt that the developer has moved on from the app.

Not sure what could be the cause of the absent in voice, but eventually the dev will give us some feedback.

#42 music_maker

music_maker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:31 PM

I switched to Plex. Many years I used AV. AV on the new AppleTV 4 is just not a good experience. I tried Plex and it works so well and looks so good on the AppleTV compared to AV. The users of my content also moved to Plex. They enjoy the experience more on the AppleTV 4 with Plex.

Sad that AV hasn't kept up. I keep AV on the AppleTV waiting if it will be updated. But I now use Plex for watching.

#43 epitomestitches

epitomestitches

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBangalore,India

Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:19 AM

Hi, I also love the air video HD, that's really nice i am very glad to join you guys. Keep doing your work amazingly.  

• epitomestitches likes this

EpitomeStitches.com's vision is to make India‚Äôs most impactful biological system that makes groundbreaking encounters to each lady requiring on interest internet fitting administrations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users