#21 RMcV

RMcV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 01:30 PM

@ Sunrise,

Thanks for your reply, I didn't want to be the victim of phishing because the link wasn't posted by the admin.

RMcV

#22 Sunrise

Sunrise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 02:00 PM

@ Sunrise,

Thanks for your reply, I didn't want to be the victim of phishing because the link wasn't posted by the admin.

RMcV

Yes, you need to be careful what you click these days. However, this is no such case, it's a legit link to their download servers. The unusual thing, however, is that there was a rather huge version jump since the last available beta in the announcement thread. Not sure what changed in-between.

I normally only download the betas (because every beta has it's own thread with a more detailed description of added features or fixes) and so I am safe. Next beta is probably close, so I'll wait for an OK for 2.1.3-x64 or the next beta thread.

#23 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2582 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 04:33 PM

Yeah, the file name pattern should be pretty predictable. I usually wait couple of days before pushing auto-updates. If there is something wrong with the build that I overlooked, it affects less people (only those who download it from website) this way. I should probably have done announcement post though. 

#24 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2582 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 04:42 PM

Done. 

http://forums.inmeth...-server-hd-213/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users