#1 M4ts

M4ts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:02 PM

Hey

First of, love the app:)
But having one little problem with subtitles.

When im on wifi streaming from my comp the subs works fine, but when im downloading them to watch offline it dont.

Movie 1 - x264. .mkv. Subs are burned in.
Movie 2 - x264. Mkv. Sub(srt file)

I have 1 episode x264 mkv file with subs burned in downloaded, dont know if i downloaded it before a update or not tho.

Hope someone can help me:)

M4ts
  • qzzyyynpmlh and Uexpindy like this

#2 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2585 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:14 PM

Subtitles need to be selected before download is started. That should cause subtitles to be muxed in the downloaded video (as subtitle track).

#3 M4ts

M4ts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:01 PM

Ive tryed that many times now but norhing. I know i did it that way some months ago with some other vids.
I can try again and see

#4 M4ts

M4ts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:24 PM

Nope still nothing:/

#5 M4ts

M4ts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:31 PM

I see i forgot to say it is on the ipad im not getting to work, theres a little difference from the iphone( the menu for downloading) and i dont understand:p need to look up a step-by-step

#6 M4ts

M4ts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 12:42 AM

Think i got it now:) just had to check over some more on the options, and saw i was stupid haha :) thanks for fast reply

#7 iLech

iLech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:43 AM

Subtitles need to be selected before download is started. That should cause subtitles to be muxed in the downloaded video (as subtitle track).

Hi, using your great app for awhile. Still facing troubles with subtitles when dowloading movies to iPad. Subtitle track (called in my case Unknown (external) - using CZ language, encoding-Central European, Windows) chosen, when streaming everything's perfect. But when converting and downloading them I cannot find them - No subtitles. Will you be so kind and guide a bit?

Looking forward to hear from you soon. 

iLech

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users