9 replies to this topic

#1 mr_jonathon

mr_jonathon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 02:02 AM

Hi there

I just installed Air Video HD on my ipad and Windows 7 PC.  Worked amazingly well while on the same network (my home wifi) - so much so that it is my favourite new app.

I've just tried using it from a different wifi network - my PC shows up but when I click on it it goes through "resolving connection" then shows the following error:

Error ocurred while resolving server address.  Server is offline!

But I've called home and checked - the PC is online.

I've ensured that on the PC (server) that the "enable access from internet" is ticked, as is "Automatically map port".

Just to be sure I tried to add the device to my ipad using the PIN, but it says it's already registered on my ipad...

Oh - and when I hit "test connection" on my PC it says it's not available online

Anyone able to help please?

Thanks

Jon

• hdfmpldz1 and truddyFresy like this

#2 mr_jonathon

mr_jonathon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 02:13 AM

I edited my original post to include what this said and now don't know how to delete this reply - sorry!

• hdfmpldz1 likes this

#3 krause28

krause28

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 02:52 AM

I wonder if they had a problem today...because I was getting the same error. And I could log into my computer and cameras.  I checked and Air Video was working...it seems to be working again.  Perhaps there servers were down?

#4 mr_jonathon

mr_jonathon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 02:56 AM

Thanks but still not working for me!

#5 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2585 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:54 AM

Can you please send the logs from Air Video Server HD (Create Archive from Logs) to support (at) inmethod.com

#6 00bbang

00bbang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 05:51 PM

Thanks but still not working for me!

Does it work now? If so, please let me know how to do. I have the same problem. XD

#7 00bbang

00bbang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 05:53 PM

Can you please send the logs from Air Video Server HD (Create Archive from Logs) to support (at) inmethod.com

I have the exactly same problem. Could you let me know how to solve it if I send you a log?

#8 ant4buffy

ant4buffy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 05:19 PM

Hey folks. I had the same problem and just found out that resetting the router made it work. Don't know if that will be the fix for everyone but sometimes the turning-off-and-on-again "troubleshoot" works.

#9 icemanfiveoh

icemanfiveoh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 01:32 PM

The same thing just happened to me. i reset my router and it is accessible once again. weird thing is it isnt locally available. this program was working just last week. also i find that there is no icon in the task tray and trying to open the application doesnt work if i reboot my machine. shows it loaded in the task manager but it wont open. i have to kill the processes and then uninstall and reinstall just to get it working again. very weird. anyone else experience this? 

#10 serdarcaki

serdarcaki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:17 AM

Hello

I bought from App Store and have it on ipad. Also I downloaded to my pc.  But although in my pc server is online, I tested and server is online, on my ipad, I get always the following error: error occurred while resolving server address: Server is offline!

But it is ok in my pc.  Test connection is ok: server is accessible from internet.

I add connection through server pin. It says possibly available remotely or not available. When I click to this server or downloaded files, the error is following: error occurred while resolving server address. Server is offline.

I can not understand why. What should I do? Is there anybody who can help me?

Many thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users