THX, fantastic APP

Happy New Year

#23 cynicalzombie

cynicalzombie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:20 PM

iTunes playlist support is a feature that sold me on the previous version. When I upgraded, to further support the developer, I was saddened to not have that feature as I specifically created iTunes playlists to sort, group, organize the thousands of movies/tv episodes/old camcorder videos/iPhone videos I have on my mac.

Please put the feature back in, I need it!

I appreciate it!

Craig

#24 flick99

flick99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:58 AM

I too agree!  I have all my movies in specific playlists by genre.  In air video this worked really really well.  I love Air Video HD, but miss my playlists.  Please consider adding this feature to Air Video HD.  

#25 twitzgall

twitzgall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:01 PM

YES to iTunes Playlist Support!!!

Version: Air Video Server HD 1.0.14

Server: iMac Intel 2.16 C2D

ISP: wowway.com (30/5)

Client: iPhone 5 (AT&T)

#26 rcw618

rcw618

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 03:38 AM

hoping for iTunes Playlist Support soon!  :D

#27 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2584 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:12 AM

The reason why we didn't do it so far is that without proper music support we think it has limited utility for most users. Of course I might be underestimating the demand for this :)

#28 OldSenileGuy

OldSenileGuy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 12:25 AM

Count me as another +1 to the chorus asking for support for iTunes playlists. I used the old app for years, and didn't even realize there was a new one until recently. I bought it to support a quality product, but was very distressed to see no support for playlists. My actual folder structure on my drive is pretty atrocious, but my iTunes playlists are well organized! Please add this support ASAP!

#29 rcw618

rcw618

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:18 AM

I'm also in this camp. I have a ton of movies and can't access them through Air Video HD because iTunes dumps each movie in to its own folder, and "a thousand movies in a thousand folders" just seems to make it time out, even on local WiFi. My library is very well organized in iTunes and using the iTunes Playlists in the old Air Video negates this issue for me. The ability to download for offline use has me completely sold on this product... 

#30 Ninpo10

Ninpo10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 04:58 PM

It goes without saying, we need the playlist option. This is Air Video not Air music however, many of us have movie libraries organized via playlists. This makes access away from our computers so much easier. I have Air video HD and I cannot use it because there is no playlist option. I am staying with your older offering because it has the playlist option. Not sure what the holdup is at this time. 

#31 heathen3017

heathen3017

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:53 PM

Like you, I am desperate to get iTunes playlists and such onto Air Video. Unfortunately, I feel that I have been wasting my time, energy, resources, and money. I've been begging for its inclusion for quite a while, especially after the support was dropped from previous versions, and I even emailed and offered to beta test. It's been two months and not even a single response regarding this. I paid for the use of the program, and now I feel that myself and others who have been CLAMORING for iTunes support have been cast asisde, without so much as a note indicating that this feature is being looked into or not. Can't recommend this to anyone now.

#32 Ninpo10

Ninpo10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 06:06 PM

Plex.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users