• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jtcurran

jtcurran

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 03:49 PM

I just upgraded to the new Air Video HD client on IOS 8.02. Am running the current version of the server for Mac. Everything else on the network seems solid, but quite regularly, it stops playing on the AppleTV. I sometimes can start right from the iPhone app, sometimes I have to quit the app and open it again, sometimes I have to completely reboot the phone and/or the server.

Help

#2 macman104

macman104

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 03:51 PM

Are you doing anything else while doing airplay on your phone? I have found that specifically for me when playing some games, it will cause the connection to drop while airplaying.

#3 mbnwa

mbnwa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:47 PM

When I tried to use AirPlay on my iPhone 6+ I got unsupported URL on the screen that I was Air Playing out to and then presented back to the movie selection area at that time the app got really slow for about 45 sec's and started to go back to normal speed.

#4 paulc

paulc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 04:47 AM

I also have this problem. When I airplay a show from my computer to my Apple TV via AV:HD I get constant drop outs after 2-10 seconds. Nothing else is using the WiFi to my knowledge and the phone is just sitting idle on the table (no games being played etc). It's been so frustrating I've gone back to just using my WDTV which works without a hitch.

#5 dpolsrod

dpolsrod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 12:42 PM

I am experiencing almost the same thing. I can start playback of a file, it usually plays for about 1,5-2 minutes and then starts "buffering". If I stop the playback, and then start it again, it works for another 1,5-2 minutes and so on. I noticed in the server status that my iPad, under "Connected Users", suddenly disappears after about a minute, and reappears as soon as I restart the playback. This doesn't always happen, but happens way too often. It doesn't help to restart the server, restart my computer, restart my iPad, restart my Apple TV or even restart my router. If you need me to send a support ticket and attach any logs, let me know. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users