• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2584 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:03 PM

Is there AirVideoServerHD folder present in the  C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Local\   folder?

#22 goguta

goguta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:16 PM

How to adjust the brightness after the newest update on ipad3?

#23 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2584 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:17 PM

Same as in any other app. Drag from bottom of the screen to see the control center. 

#24 felix7207

felix7207

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:21 PM

How can I solve this issue? Please tell me.

I change my User name from Chiness to English, and this problem is solved, thank you.

#25 goguta

goguta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:32 PM

Ok thx. In older version there was smth on top right for adjusting the volume & brightness, I was looking for that one...

#26 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2584 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:38 PM

We removed it because it was redundant given that iOS 7 and 8 brightness slider in control center.

#27 djsmith35uk

djsmith35uk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:55 AM

Since ios8 update to iPhone/iPad - I really struggle to get the videos to run on Apple TV - sometimes the rotating icon appears, sometimes nothing at all happens. It works fine on to view on the iPhone or iPad, but getting it to Apple TV is a constant struggle! The Apple TV has also been updated automatically, so Im not sure if that has something to do with it?

Server Version: 2.0.2

App Version: 2

#28 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2584 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 11:09 AM

Have you tried restarting the Apple TV?

#29 djsmith35uk

djsmith35uk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 01:15 PM

Yes tried restarting it quite a few times. Ill try that again tonight and let you know how I get on.

#30 djsmith35uk

djsmith35uk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 07:58 PM

restarting apple tv didnt help  

it seems to work from 1 of the iphone 6's that hasnt been updated to 8.02 yet. The ipad Air doesnt work either, which is on 8.02.

any suggestions?

#31 RMcV

RMcV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:22 PM

Did you cold boot your PC/Mac? Strangely enough, when I had this problem, that's  what fix for me.

#32 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2584 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:44 PM

Not really sure what to advise here. Every major iOS update breaks connection for certain percentage of users. You'll find lot of posts on Apple forums related to WiFi issues after update. Restarting everything usually helps. 

#33 el_Capitan

el_Capitan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:54 PM

From what I have read 8.02 has a few bluetooth issues currrently. I believe the apple tv is using some hybrid wifi/bluetooth connection. with that being said I have seen issues with both wifi and bluetooth seperately. I would suggest resetting your network connection and resetting it up. I had to do it for my work and home. Doing this seemed to stablize the connection a bit. let us know if that helps.

#34 whiskas1

whiskas1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 06:30 PM

I've been running in issues with Apple TV, not only with Air Video, but YouTube and Netflix as well. The problems goes from drop outs, never starting a movie, HDCP error, etc.

For some reason, sometimes when watching using Air Video the network becomes unusable, literally, no internet connection in any of my devices, and I have to reset my router.

That said, once I turn off the bluetooth on my iPad it seems the problems have vanished

#35 ME087

ME087

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 11:43 AM

Ive read that the Apple TV update 6.1 brought a "hidden feature" that allow user to connect their iDevices to atv via bluetooth. I think if wifi and bluetooth is on same time , it sometimes make problems when connecting to airplay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users