• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 airvideofan

airvideofan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:49 AM

I'm a Yosemite beta user on an iMac. I'm using Apple TV and an iPhone 5. I have been streaming from the Imac to the Apple TV just fine via the iPhone but all of a sudden, the content will show on the iPhone but the little button in the app that used to give me the option of showing the content on the iPhone or the Apple TV doesn't appear and the content will only stream to the iPhone. Any ideas?

I reinstalled the older version of Air Video that I used to use and it is doing the same thing, if that's a clue. I shut everything down, including router, Apple tv, imac, iphone, still the same result. I've made sure everything is up to date.

I should mention that after I installed the Yosemite Beta on the iMac it worked fine for awhile.

#2 airvideofan

airvideofan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:20 AM

I tried everything I could. I finally reset my Apple TV device to original factory settings and that seems to have fixed the problem.

#3 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2585 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:13 PM

This looks like a bonjour issue (iPhone being unable to see the Apple TV), however that would also mean AirPlay doesn't work in other applications as well. Does it work in other apps?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users