• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Jordan

Jordan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 09:25 AM

So I reverted back to beta 5 on the iMac and it is working as before.

Pretty strange I must say. Seems the iPhone/iPad should have been released before 2.2.1u1? When the iDevice app is updated, you're saying 2.2.1u1 will then work correctly remotely? Because as I wrote it worked (2.2.1u1 and 2.1.2 (build 201.02) ) on the local network I am currently on. Just not remotely on the iMac.

So this is a workaround, I presume?  

When will an actual fix be created for this issue?  I have no way of accessing the server from a remote location.  My error message?

"Error occurred while resolving server address.  XMPP server is not accessible!"

When I am at my home on my wifi, the application works incredibly well.  However as I stated, remote access is not possible.  I've tried port forwarding and received the same message as those who already posted within this string.  I've also deactivated my firewall, with no resolution to the emboldened error message above.  

Is there a particular link I can try so I can download an earlier version of Air Video HD and actually access videos when not on my home network?  Any help or suggestions would be great!  Thanks.

#22 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2584 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 01:26 PM

Did you upgrade Air Video HD (on iPhone/iPad) to latest version?

#23 Jordan

Jordan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 05:57 PM

Just did. Now it is saying "Error: Error occurred while resolving server address. Server is offline!"

#24 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2584 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 12:04 AM

Please send the logs from Air Video Server HD - taken using the Create Archive from Logs and I'll take a look.

#25 Danny

Danny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 08:16 PM

Got the app update, had my AV users update their apps too - installed 2.2.1u1 on my iMac - all good and all up to date. Working fine and hey - my PIN didn't change :)

One question though - in looking at Server Status Sessions - the IP address of the user who logged in was just straight IP address - now their IP address starts with [::ffff: insert IP number.

So this is new? Just curious.

Also was trying to attach a small, 101KB screenshot, but I just keep getting attach error. Can't attach any longer maybe?

#26 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2584 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:18 PM

That's probably due to added IPv6 support. Basically the address you mention look like IPv6 representation of IPv4 address. I'll take a look.

#27 teutschmann

teutschmann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:54 PM

I am having the same issue. I went through the troubleshoots on this page: http://inmethod.com/...n-problems.html

When I try to go to http://localhost:45631 on my computer I get "This webpage not available." When I change it to 45633 I get:

Air Video Server HD 2.2.2

ServerId=8d229292a4c7e070bcf3a279bbded26260419270

I just deleted the app from my iPad and re-downloaded it and it's telling me there are no servers found even though the app on my computer says "NAT-PMP port mapping succeeded. Server should be accessible from the internet."

When I add a server by PIN it says "Possibly Available remotely." And then switches to 'Not available.' I have my firewall turned off, as I understand that's the majority of the issues. However, I've had my firewall turned off for the entirety of my time working with the app and it just decided to stop working. I'm on version 2.1.3, build 201.03 (on my iPad) and 2.2.2 on my computer.

I have had similar issues before, and restarting my iPad or turning the wi-fi off and on fixed the issue, but that's not working now.

Any ideas?

Edit: When I try to manually add the server I get "Error: Connection Timeout."

Edit #2: I logged in to my router online after restarting it (I couldn't access it before I restarted it), turned off the firewall there (which was on still), then updated the firmware, and now it appears to be working. As of right now I don't need anything, but wanted to at least add my experience in for anyone else having a similar issue to make sure to check the firewall on your router too.

#28 pandamonius

pandamonius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:53 PM

Is Air Video still operating?  I'm getting the same error now, despite disabling my firewall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users