3 replies to this topic

#1 RodgerW

RodgerW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:32 AM

First I would like to thank everyone involved for such an incredible update to AirVideo!  I was quite surprised to see the new version (HD) pop up and once I saw the newly done website and saw the features I immediately purchased the mobile app: because to this day AirVideo has been my media streamer of choice of the multitude I have tried!

The app (HD) on both my iPod Touch (4th Gen) and my wife's iPad 2 are just a JOY to use.  I do have one tiny feature request if at all possible.

I would appreciate an option to hide extensions.  Where I see this personally, is above or below the "Folders First" (ON/OFF) slider in the top bar gear on the right.  Just another slider - "Extensions" (ON/OFF)

Keep up the great work ... I was telling all of my family and friends to use AirVideo, and now I can tell them to immediately get HD!

iMac 27-inch (Late 2013) • OS X 10.11.3 (15D21) • Air Video Server HD (2.2.1u1) • Air Video HD (2.1.4)

#2 sjk

sjk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationEugene

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:27 AM

First I would like to thank everyone involved for such an incredible update to AirVideo!

You're welcome, from this beta tester. :)

I would appreciate an option to hide extensions.

I'd like that option, too, at least in the main file views. With it enabled I'd probably prefer if the filename in the Language/Download/Settings popout still included the extension.
Air Video HD 1.0.2 (iPad 2 [iOS 7.0.2]), Air Video Server HD 1.0.9 (Mac mini [Early 2009, OS X 10.8.5]), 802.11g/n WLAN

#3 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2585 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:54 AM

Hi,

I created forum for feature requests. This would probably belong there.

#4 RodgerW

RodgerW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:02 AM

Hi,

I created forum for feature requests. This would probably belong there.

Thank you for THAT as well, I was going to request that too :)

iMac 27-inch (Late 2013) • OS X 10.11.3 (15D21) • Air Video Server HD (2.2.1u1) • Air Video HD (2.1.4)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: feature, suggestion, thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users