1 reply to this topic

#1 kaczurzsolt

kaczurzsolt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:19 AM

Hello,

My AirVideo Server HD worked well on my MBP 10.9.1.

My home IP address is: 192.168.51.X

But one day I went out of my office and connect to another network which IP was 192.168.1.X

Now, my AirVideo Server stucked on this wrong IP subnet. When I went home and (re)started the AirVideo, always got 192.168.1.1 IP address as local and External IP address too.

When I check "test connection", I got "Something on your computer seems to be preventing Air Video Server for listening" error message.

I have turned off my firewall, restarted the app and the MBP, without any result.

I have tried to reinstall the app, I tried the 1.0.12-beta4 version too, but didn't help.

I tried to delete all files from Application Support/Air Video HD folder, but now I'm out of luck.

I think the main problem that AirVideo Server HD stuck on wrong subnet, or wrong IP.

I tried to download normal Air Video Server, that worked well, my problem is only with Air Video Server HD.

Please help, how can I completely rempve or reset the settings?

ZsoltAir_Video_Server_HD_Preferences_and_Air_Video_Server_HD_Status.jpg

#2 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2585 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:10 PM

Hi,

the address is not stored anywhere. Can you please send me the logs from Air Video Server HD (Create archive from logs) to support (at) inmethod.com ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wrong IPlistening, server, preventing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users