• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TechT

TechT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:12 AM

Please add the ability for the app to automatically pull metadata from IMDB or similar services to automatically organize libraries and add descriptions and cover art like the Plex app can. Would also be great if you integrated trakt.tv like Infuse 2. Those 2 features will help organize and track show viewing across devices and increase user experience

#2 jimmydouglas

jimmydouglas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:30 PM

trakt.tv co-founder here. We'd be happy to work out an integration similar to Infuse. 

• TechT likes this

#3 di11ard

di11ard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:52 PM

yes please!!!!

#4 edrikk

edrikk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:53 PM

Integration with XBMC would allow AirVideo to pull Album Art and meta data straight from XBMC where available.  I have also a separate request for XBMC integration which falls into this same "bucket".

To be perfectly honest, given the way the Plex developers are taking Plex, I would strongely recommend XBMC integration ahead of PLEX integration.  This from a guy who bought the Plex App for iOS prior to their "current ways."

#5 TechT

TechT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:42 AM

Integration with XBMC would allow AirVideo to pull Album Art and meta data straight from XBMC where available.  I have also a separate request for XBMC integration which falls into this same "bucket".

To be perfectly honest, given the way the Plex developers are taking Plex, I would strongely recommend XBMC integration ahead of PLEX integration.  This from a guy who bought the Plex App for iOS prior to their "current ways."

This isn't about integration with Plex or XBMC, I think you missed the point. They just need to access the same databases as those services to create databases in Air Video.

#6 Seiqo

Seiqo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:35 AM

This would be awsome!

Any news on this?

+1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Metadata, trakt.tv, thumbnails, auto, descriptions, info, Cover, art, track, Organize

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users